Need Help Quick!!!!!!!!! Asap Asap Asap!!!!!!

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Hi everybody well i was taking pics with my dads camera (Bored) and i put the pictures on the computer and i accidentally TURNED off the camera BEFORE THE LENS THINGY WENT IN AND IT EXITED FROM THE COMPUTER MODE.
I went to turn it on agian and IT WONT STAY ON IT JUST MOVES THE LENS A BIT AND SHUTS OFF. I NEED HELP RIGHT AWAY AND IF I DONT FIX THIS I WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR A NEW CAMERA WITH THE MONEY I HAVE BEEN SAVING UP FOR A COMPUTER AND IT JUST HAPPENS TO BE 2 DAYS!!!!!!! FROM OUR VACATION IT MEXICO. NEED HELP RIGHT AWAY

CAMERA - SONY Cyber-Shot
MODEL - DSC-W1 NEED HELP RIGHT AWAY

did u save the pix to ur comp? did u try recharging the battery/plug it in? did you unplug it it from the computer?

just let it do its thing when your turn it on...let me think about it and ill see if i can dig something up

The batteis are charged i turned it off while it was in USB mode and i save the pics to the computer

O and its not the lens shutters its the zooming len part the part that goes out

OK i got the lens in and it might b a batter issue lemme get some new batters and see if i dont have to buy my dad a new camera before he comes home from work

Try just leaving it alone and off for a little while, that could help. Maybe take out the battery too.

You may have activated the standby mode on the camera, try taking the battery out and leave it out for 10-15mins then put it back in to see if it resets the factory settings on the camera

Back
Top Bottom