My Proxy!

A reseller account is similar to a re-distributer.

Wikipedia said:
A reseller is a company or individual that purchases goods or services with the intention of onselling them rather than consuming or using them. This is usually done for profit (but could be onsold at a loss). One example can be found in telecommunications, where companies buy excess amounts of transmission capacity or call time from other carriers and resell it to smaller carriers.

Not Much. Like $0.15 a Day right now. And i have used 5.5GB bandwidth!

Who were you talking to?

I mean't when you make money(as you said you only get very little so far), how is it, is it off the adsense/google or the links on your site.

edit; that's alot of b/w!

Yeah - it is. And that's from that adsense - i have no other way of making money from it!

Thought so..

If i click on the adsense daily or whenever possible will that help? Or does that mean spam and you will get banned?

(i'll stop now and leave your thread about your site now, sorry for the spamming)

ha ha - errm, well, you can, if you want. but remember. I didnt tell you to :p. Thanks!!! (and you dont have to leave the thread - unless you want to :D)

now i can spam these forums muahahah lol jk :p nice though. my brother had a proxy from france and when he loaded up google it was in french :D

yeah - it does that :p. Oh, and if you are feeeeling generous, and have used my pr0xy, then, well, i like rep :p

It say's i must spread it around... but what if i don't want too =( lol

*Reps* Ghost rep

Back
Top Bottom