Jokes Thread

well, that's kind of like saying I can't post a link to newegg because one of the customers reviews might have "F" word or something else in it.

I understand what you are saying, but it's not my fault if someone goes clicking on the random button and finds material they don't want to see.

EDIT; Click the link "bash.org" in post 380.

Brookfield

well, that's kind of like saying I can't post a link to newegg because one of the customers reviews might have "F" word or something else in it.

I understand what you are saying, but it's not my fault if someone goes clicking on the random button and finds material they don't want to see.
newegg censors reveiws

I'm real sorry to disagree with you, look, please access his link right now, when you're there, click "random" & then see if it's clean, read every comment, there's plenty, loads of "F" words & references to both male & female "parts"
Now I know that he was just showing members the site to refer to the saying, but nevertheless he should have made sure it was super safe according to the rules as I've said before, do you not agree?
true but really its nothing a 5th grader hasnt heard or seen. thats my thoughts on swearing. soon as your in 5th grade you know every common cuss word. many people earlier. its just WHERE you say\use them that matters. using there is fine IMO because you have a CHOICE to go there. saying them in public you may NOT have a choice :)
Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side :p
that was random

newegg censors reveiws

true but really its nothing a 5th grader hasnt heard or seen. thats my thoughts on swearing. soon as your in 5th grade you know every common cuss word. many people earlier. its just WHERE you say\use them that matters. using there is fine IMO because you have a CHOICE to go there. saying them in public you may NOT have a choice :)
But we must go by the rules, every new member clicks to say he understands the rules & will abide by them, it's not a choice, if he or she doesn't they can't become a member, didn't you know that or did you, like many others I think, just click without really thinking?, understanderable perhaps.

But we must go by the rules, every new member clicks to say he understands the rules & will abide by them, it's not a choice, if he or she doesn't they can't become a member, didn't you know that or did you, like many others I think, just click without really thinking?, understanderable perhaps.

i always consider the TOS when i sign up for things. sometimes i go on sites just to read there TOS to see if i can exploit it :eek: never found a loop hole :p.

your right we all must follow the rules. but as a moderator your job is to interpret and enforce the rules. one mod may think that this rule means this and the other mod may thing that rules means another thing. when this happens i dont know what happens. maybe a majority rules kind of think. maybe david should clear this up when mods have a discrepancy in interpreting the rules.

alright this is a joke i heard when i was younger ummm i kno we have gay members so i mean no disrespect at ALL.........

<<DELETED Due to content>>

Little kids come here. Can't have a joke like that.

newegg censors reveiws

but are there real people cencoring it or is it just an automatic thingy?
Automatic would be my guess, so it probably won't take more than 1 minute to put the F-word in there so that the filter doesn't pick it up.

But anyway, I say we are done with this converstation. If someone has something to say into this matter then please use PMs. That way this jokes thread won't get filled with non-joke posts.

Back
Top Bottom