Where can I buy a Ferrari?

Haha, Ford Focus is like Ford's attempt to become economical. Still not as good as Japanese cars if you ask me. They're so damn reliable.

aston martin is a little bit easier to get. Ferraris are eye catchy. I saw a red F430 parked on red curb in front of a store, EVERYONE was staring at it.

I saw a Ford GT at the Mcdonalds near my house. Weird place to see a GT.

But I would really love to have this Supra.

fast_supra.jpg

The world's fastest 6 speed Supra. Makes 1400 WHP and ran 8.62 in the quarter mile with full interior and air conditioning. If I remember correctly he sold it on Ebay.

wow thats fast. i had a car in a video game :p that could go 0-60 in 2.9 :D could be possible since in was supposed to be a sim

Advantage to an F250 or 350 diesel is, its got a huge amount of tork and power, and it can go for about 500,000 miles. Lets see some of your fuel efficient cars top that...

I don't care if trucks aren't fuel efficient. I can't use a honda civic or whatever else to haul our trailers and stuff, or to go camping in the mountains where you have to drive through deep water and mud and all that just to get there like we do. I do agree that if you don't use trucks they're useless, but we use ours all the time and a small car just won't cut it for the things we like to do, which is why we bought it.
What does bug me is when people buy escalades and hummers but never take them off road or do anything with them, they use them as status symbols. What's the point in spending that kind of money then? seems screwy to me...

Well...an Escalade is just a damn nice car. If I saw someone off-roading with an Escalade, I'd probably smack them upside the head. Some people just like the bigger SUVs, IMO they ride nicer than most cars. Also, being able to easily pull a trailer is nice.

I agree with your point about the Hummers though. They're definitely for off-roading. Same thing with those Toyota FJ Crusiers. Anyone who buys that thing for the looks is f**king insane, they are soo ugly.

Back
Top Bottom