Where can I buy a Ferrari?

The Ferrari 360 Modena or 599 GTB Fiorano is good enough for me. The Enzo is too much.

as superman22x said,a supercar isnt good in the winter...or camping for that matter..just gimme a car that gets me from a to b and im happy :)

Agreed. Though I wouldn't mind owning a nice Mazda RX-8 or Audi S4 (2004). :)

as superman22x said,a supercar isnt good in the winter...or camping for that matter..just gimme a car that gets me from a to b and im happy :)

true but i would want to own an F-350 with all the extra goodies, an ATV, a boat, a fifth wheel, and a car with really good MPG

I like ferraris but would never own one. I want a ford F250, or F350 with a diesel engine. I want something tough, durable and that will last a long time.

The place I bought my dirt bike was across the street from a Ferrari dealer.

I like ferraris but would never own one. I want a ford F250, or F350 with a diesel engine. I want something tough, durable and that will last a long time.

I'm iffy on trucks. Personally I don't like them. They're big and chug gas like crazy, even if they are durable and tough. Really depends what you use it for really. No point in getting a truck for commuting, but if you're a construction worker or a contractor then it would make sense.

I agree with alvino, american cars A.K.A "American Muscle" are just fuel hoggers, they are the main contributers to global warming.

Back
Top Bottom