Transformers

i'll have to agree with everything you said there alvino, most importantly, the second sentence.

My kid went and saw the movie yesterday. He said the effects and all were cool, but he thought the movie was bad overall.

Oh yea, the trailer may be for a new Godzilla flick.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the best movie ever.

I can't say anything you just gotta see it.

My kid went and saw the movie yesterday. He said the effects and all were cool, but he thought the movie was bad overall.

Oh yea, the trailer may be for a new Godzilla flick.

I suppose. The plot itself was decent, but you can't expect much when you condense years of a cartoon series into a 2 hour 30 minute movie. Personally I think it was good for what it was.

Yeah, that's what my friend said. I actually can't wait to see what they come up with. Heh, remaking the giant lizard...it's been a while.

all i got to say is that little nokia=bada$$.....that was like super ninja craziness

You mean Frenzy? The Decepticon that was originally a boom box and became a Nokia 8800 cell phone?

I personally don't think I'd like Transformers from what I've seen of the trailers. I'm probably wrong and I would actually think it was great movie. I've done that before where I didn't think a movie would be that great, but was really good. I won't be seeing it until it comes out on DVD, if ever.

Hey guys I'm new, wuddup.

I still haven't seen it yet, I'm waiting on my brother so we can go see it. I bought the soundtrack the other day and it's pretty good to be honest.

hey, welcome to CF ebens311, you should definitely check the movie out, it won't dissapoint, so long as you aren't expecting an oscar winning story.

Back
Top Bottom