Happy 4th of July!

Hah, I worked today. But I get time and a half, so 10 hours! I can buy something nice when the paycheck comes in.

SetiShock said:
The colonies were suffering under the tyranny of King George. Times were rough. The colonists finally decided to give ol George the finger and demanded he give them their Independence. He said, "Bite me" and it was on. He sent troops to enforce the way of the crown and the good ol boy plinker's kept picking them off by the truckloads. George was a stubborn old fart. He kept sending troops and we kept sending them back in body bags. He finally got the message.
He signed off on us and we moved to make things work. We pissed and moaned and bitched and whined but over time we got our act together. It's still to this day a model government. Ok so we still have some issues to work out but it sure beats being under some one's thumb.
Let's not forget those who's beliefs in a free country were so strong they gave their lives to make it happen. With out the strong willed leaders and those that served in the first army we would not have what we have today. Our freedoms.
Have a safe and happy 4th.

I don't know if Seti made that himself but He posted that over at CV. Cheers to you Seti and have a good 4th!

Happy4th!

It's so crazy down at the park, it was not even this bad Memorial Day Weekended.

i thought ppl barbecued today!!! no turkey!!! I really don't enjoy the fireworks that much even when im the one lighting them!!!but im glad we won our independence!!!happy 4th to all!!

well while watching fireworks tonight i saw a house go up in flames :( wasnt close but up on a hill several miles away. looks like was totaly destoryed. guess ill find out tommorrow. to make it worse is fireworks are illegal here so incurance wont cover the damage of anything set on fire by them :(

Back
Top Bottom