Transformers

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
Went and seen transformers yesterday at noon (the earliest showing they had here) such a great movie i can't believe how good the movie really was.I thought it was just going to be another cartoon port or w/e but i enjoyed it still not as good as 300 but close!everyone needs to go see it!

kool im too cheap and lazy to go cinema ill wait for my good friend axxo ;)

yea I'm deff going to buy it too....i also plan on buying 300 later this month as soon as it comes out!but i do think transformers is a most see if you catch the matinée it doesn't cost a whole lot.All i can say is badddddddddd,it was packed when i seen it but if you wait a week you can prolly see it by yourself,oh and just a laughing thought somebody was camcording it..i mean he got the previews and all..he sat in like the 4th row i was at the top but could see the glow and all it was crazy i mean the place was packed and he was doing it...i know you can go to jail for that.But it made me laugh thinking bout what could happen if i snitched on him.:cool:

I just came back from it and I personally thought it was a great movie, the story behind it is a bit weak, but really, when you go into a movie about a bunch of towering alien robots bashing each other's faces off, you really aren't going in for the story.

To whoever saw Transformers, did you happen to see the trailer for a different movie that was having like a party for Rob and then an explosion came outta no where? They didn't even give a title for the movie.

your talking about the movie where that kid lways fails???it shows him attacking his father and then telling his father real men have mustaches then he dad retorts they grow them? i wasen't really intrested in it i know it should a movie title but i didnt pay attention i was intrested in rush hour 3!! that looked cool as h!!! I agree the story wasen't grand but i didn't find it lacking and they didnt leave you blank you got filled in with details and all....and the graphics were awesome....when they transformed and slid across the road and tore it up to turn around bad!!!!!!111

nah, we're talking about different movies, this trailer was um.. different, apparently it's supposed to be a big monster movie filmed blair witch project style with home video cameras.

hmmmmmm i was probably getting pop corn or something at the time and didn't see it....but i think ill be going back this weekend with some friends to see it again if i remember ill try to look out for it!

I've read a review in the paper, 3 stars. They say Shia Lebeouf really does a great job in this movie.

He didn't do too bad. The girl was hot though. Hehe...

The best part is obviously the robots. The redesign of all the Autobots and Decepticons were actually better than I thought it would turn out. The whole story was decent, but the action and the transformation scenes alone more than made up for it.

Back
Top Bottom