Jokes Thread

Mods, please check mammikoura's link. [post 360] I think it should be deleted, your opinions please.

and it should be deleted because ......?

See David's sticky on rules, & note particularly the rule that begins; "You should be aware........

A thirteen year old could click "random" in that link & be faced with any amount of filth.

Either delete the link yourself or I'll do it, but it'll be more painful for you if I do it.

I see nothing wrong with the site. N adds, no nothing. Just the joke and the site's links.

Yes, I agree that just giving the joke would have been easier, but that site is clean.

yes, but from what I see in the rules, that link isn't breaking anything. It just says no linking to in-appropriate material.

agreed...

www.google.com

depending on where and what you click there all kinds of smut can come up!

if the linked article is clean then IMO that's what matters in this case.

I see nothing wrong with the site. N adds, no nothing. Just the joke and the site's links.

Yes, I agree that just giving the joke would have been easier, but that site is clean.
I'm real sorry to disagree with you, look, please access his link right now, when you're there, click "random" & then see if it's clean, read every comment, there's plenty, loads of "F" words & references to both male & female "parts"
Now I know that he was just showing members the site to refer to the saying, but nevertheless he should have made sure it was super safe according to the rules as I've said before, do you not agree?

Back
Top Bottom