IE8 trial coming soon!

Cool. Any screen shots?

Here is a small screen of FF3 (Minefield):
FirefoxMinefield.jpg

For those wanting to try it there is an FTP link from Mozilla's site Here.

And Here is a link to another small article about IE8.

"Lost in the hype about Microsoft's new Siverlight platform, there has been some information surfacing about IE8. It will include improvements in RSS, CSS, and AJAX support, and will follow Firefox 3 in supporting microformats. Also, the developers are going to try and improve UI customization, which is one of the main criticisms of IE7."

Matt

FF3 FTW... I'll take firefox over IE anytime, but what in the world were they thinking to call it mInefield ?...:rolleyes:

I think the name should remain Firefox

FF3 FTW... I'll take firefox over IE anytime, but what in the world were they thinking to call it mInefield ?...:rolleyes:

I think the name should remain Firefox

think thats just tehe development codename like vista was longhorn . correct me if i am wrong tho ppl

I like the style, layout and versatility of the firefox browser...and all knids of plugin support too, most wich are very useful.

yeah i like firefox too . if the restore session thing worked properly it would be even better

nice, but im waiting out the new firefox just as a few members have said.

i use both firefox and IE and i look forward to testing both new ones!! but it just seems like they released the last 2!!! holy crap there like going to war!! i guess in the end only one can win!! I like Windows looks but fire Foxes versatility.

Back
Top Bottom