wat u think about the nintendo wii?

the 360 is a good system but its only got first person shooters!!!
it makes me so mad!
the wiis got a lot of games coming out this fall because developers got a late start at make games for it.... because no one expected Nintendo
to jump from last to 3rd place in a matter of months
ps3 is dead......
but any way like i said theres nothing but shooter after shooter on 360!
shooters r fun but how about some friken other types of games

gets boring and tiring. its more of a console for when you go over a friends house and want to p*ss about

no offense I hate the We<--lol I love the 360 and ps3 is okay
I don't like the graphics of the Wii but the hole get off the couch and sue hte controller idea is pretty cool

I haven't tried the PS3, but between th e360 and Wii I would definatley choose the Wii becuase it has good games like athe sports pack for just playing around, but then COD 3 is good for action and shooting.

I personally like the Wii.

My mate has one, and I find it really fun to play, and the interface to be really easy to pick up.

That said, its not something I'd pick up and buy to have at my house, but its definietly something I'd want to play at a mates.

The reason is, when the Gamecube came out, I got one, but not many games came out that I considered buying, The same can be said for the Wii at the moment, with very slow releases.

Mario Galaxy is a must though, and so is Smash Brawl when that arrives.

360 has a pretty comprehensive title choice. Sure, 90% is the "Death and Destruction" type games for the official Death and Destruction console, but there's a bunch of good racing titles, RPGs, survival, etc. on there. In fact, I don't even think I own a shooter specifically for 360 now that I think about it. I've got 4 racing games.

I'm ready for them to release "newer" games for Wii's virtual console, then I will be happy with it. There's not a good choice of good super nintendo games out right now and I pretty much own all of the N64 ones still.

i don't think i would buy a wii my brother gots one and it just collects dust not enough games for it....i have a x box 360 2 ds's and a comp so i dont see myself buying another console that dosen't have many games!! I'm thinking of buying a ps3 though just for a bluray player very cheap and will play games even if the selection is slim pickings.but i say the x box 360 rules...right now though ive been playing WoW burning cursades for about 2 hours a day on the comp and oblivion,gears of war, and lost planet on the x box 360!

Back
Top Bottom