Jokes Thread

True that, the fact is "we men would go crazy without women"...hahahha !!
You're soooo right, I miss my wife very much, all respect to her memory, but I still have an eye for pretty women from 18 to 40!, yes, I've raised my sights, [in the nicest way of course] lol.

Good job UK has gone, he'd have called me an old perv again!

You're soooo right, I miss my wife very much, all respect to her memory, but I still have an eye for pretty women from 18 to 40!, yes, I've raised my sights, [in the nicest way of course] lol.

Good job UK has gone, he'd have called me an old perv again!

I respect the female species for the fact of deliverance, I mean come on guy's would you want to go through the labor thing....I don't think we could handle that kind of thing. :eek:

I respect the female species for the fact of deliverance, I mean come on guy's would you want to go through the labor thing....I don't think we could handle that kind of thing. :eek:
Shudder! I can't understand why some guys like to be there at the birth, & I'm guessing that some women don't want them there either, some faint, one guy fell against the nurse assisting the birth!
I was born at home as most were in those days, my father came in from shopping & called upstairs asking if everything was alright, came a stern voice; of course she's alright, your son's about to be born, boil some water quickly!!

You Might be a REDNECK if

You and your dog use the same tree.

You believe dual air bags refer
to your wife and mother-in-law.

You think the OJ Trial was a
Sunkist and Minutemaid taste test.

Your whole family is Democrats
'cept little Mary.
She lernt how to read.

You think fast food is hitting a possum at 65 mph.

You take a six-pack cooler to church.

The blue book value of your truck goes up and down
depending on how much gas it has in it.

The third grade teacher says little Bubba
could be a mathematical genius
because he's got thirteen fingers.

Fifth grade was the best six years of your life.

You think loading the dishwasher
means getting your wife drunk.

Heres some other jokes

Womens rights... HAHA

or if you've heard Dane cook, you've heard these pranks...
Next time you go to a bank and you are waiting in line, tap the person in front of you on the shoulder, pull out a pair of gloves, start putting them on and say...

Now would be a good time too leave...

Or, when you are at an airport, walk over near someone sitting down, wait til they notice you there, and when they look up at you, look them straight in the eye and say, "Dont get on the flight" And walk away.
Nice. ;)

Theres an Italian guy, Mexican guy, and a American guy. There all on a boat. The captain says to throw something off that you have a lot of in your country. The Italian guy throws off Pizza, he said he has a lot of that in his country. The Mexican throws off a sumbraro. The American guy picks up the Mexican and throws him off of the boat, We got a lot of them in our country.

Theres an Italian guy, Mexican guy, and a American guy. There all on a boat. The captain says to throw something off that you have a lot of in your country. The Italian guy throws off Pizza, he said he has a lot of that in his country. The Mexican throws off a sumbraro. The American guy picks up the Mexican and throws him off of the boat, We got a lot of them in our country.

That was a good one!! So true, lol.

Thats a good point :p If it wasnt for us women you wouldnt be here! Thats how superia you guys are! Haha ;) We are your creator!!!! ...muhahaha....

bowdown.gif

Back
Top Bottom