The Member photos

lol nice. where we live there is SO many forest fires. dont think we would be put them all out if it wast for volunteers. thanks! i live in washington FYI

Thanks Rudster!:D

That's really cool, it's a good feeling to know that your risking your life to make a difference in the life of another. ;)

It's something I really love doing...when i was a little kid we always lived in the city for my dads job but we would come 2-3 days a week to this community to vist my grandparents farm. Growing up this community has meant alot to me and also gave alot to me in the way of learning what's important in life. I'd say I done alot more "Growing Up" in the country than I ever did in the city, and now that I'm older and moved back home to the farm I feel this a small way of giving back to the people who gave me so much as a little kid.

l_aa0336e9dfcdd4e888e17cd6b41ed1-1.jpg

l_45cdd5c751d806a47c1044c7b16db0-1.jpg

Lol i love taken pictures!(Myspace Addict)...OH and about the pink... It was kinda a Matchin thing ...My cuzzin wanted me to match n dared me to dance in walmart! lol(good times)

That's in Hawaii ain't it? Beautiful places....

I love how the sky looks in the background.

yh its really nice there and na its the maldives in the indian ocean, i say its like FarCry but real lol

Back
Top Bottom