GeForce

Wow, so many replies, but ok, I also play a not very well known game called Savage (S2games.com) and on this Video card, it still lags, and I also wondered if it will run well with it. I have an HP 725n model, and I can't seem to find a power supply that will fit, can anyone help? Thanks!

P.S. I plan on upgrading to 768MB of ram, dont know if it will help, anyways thanks a lot.

You will have to maybe upgrade to a 6800+, but they are all PCI-E, so i suppose you could upgrade your mobo.

Not fully true, they made AGP cards up to either 76 or 7800. At any rate, you would need a new power supply to run the card.

Another half gig of RAM isn't necessary, but it is highly recommended. Adding that additional 256 you plan on, will make a difference.

My parents have a similar HP system, but I'm not sure if it has a normal sized power supply or an abnormal one... If it's smaller, you have a problem unless you can find a power supply the same size with more watts, or if it's normal size, just get a standard sized power supply with more watts and it should fit. You could do some modding of the case and make it fit, thats what I did with one system I had that had a dead power supply, I got another one, but it fit incorrectly. Tin snips come in handy. Didn't look like a pro job when I was done, but it worked.

I'm just nervous to get a power supply, because my power supply is like a cream-whitish color, and it looks weird and old, so I'm not sure if anyother one will fit :\

Back
Top Bottom