DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant we just change to a server which works?

ive had a constant db for ages.. i couldnt get on last night for very long til it died, and this is the first time today ive been able to get on, it is getting kinda tedious, your paying monde to the people who host the server.. and it doesnt work, might as well take one day (or however long it takes to change server) and get one which might get through a day without failing..

i think he owns the server :)

This is getting serious now, ive had more errors over the last few days than ive had since i became a member. Its done it at least 20 times today alone.

ive hardly posted in the past few days. its hard to get on and when i can i just cba to catch up with everything :(

Yes I agree with you guys it is getting serious now its happening everyday multiple times and we still don't seem to be any closer to a solution, are we the only forum that gets these DBs.

ive known other forums have a low level of databse errors . Anotheri am a member at last had one 6 weeks ago ish and not another one since and whilst i have been at computer vitals we havent had a db error or at mtf but the database at both them sites will be significantly smaller so not as much can go wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom