HP a1610n HELP!!!

jerrodryan

Beta member
I am thinking about buying this computer and I read the specs on it and it sounds like a good comupter for the price with plenty of options to expand. Two questions: 1) I think it only comes with a 300w PSU and I believe I will need to upgrade it for a new video card. I want to make sure the new PSU will fit so does anyone know which power supply should fit or if I would run into any fitting problems getting a PSU with a high wattage. 2) It comes with a PCI-Express x16 but does not come with a PCI-Express x1. I have seen a number of cumputers with both of this slots and this only has the PCI-Expess x16. Is the x1 that important for expandable gamming options?:confused:

I think you'll get more feedback in the lounge...

-moved-

"By the way Welcome To CF" ...

I am thinking about buying this computer and I read the specs on it and it sounds like a good comupter for the price with plenty of options to expand. Two questions: 1) I think it only comes with a 300w PSU and I believe I will need to upgrade it for a new video card. I want to make sure the new PSU will fit so does anyone know which power supply should fit or if I would run into any fitting problems getting a PSU with a high wattage. 2) It comes with a PCI-Express x16 but does not come with a PCI-Express x1. I have seen a number of cumputers with both of this slots and this only has the PCI-Expess x16. Is the x1 that important for expandable gamming options?:confused:

ok well any ATX sized power supply will fit in that case, and you dont need a pci express x1 slot because those arent for gaming upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom