Plusnet

Brookfield

Golden Master
How do you rate plusnet as a broadband provider?. the BBC's industries expert said this morning that their share prices have risen dramatically since they were voted the leader in their field.

www.plus.net/

IMO, if you want the best package for the price, the Option 2, at £14.99 is the best. If you can afford the #3 at £19.99, it would be better.

IMO, if you want the best package for the price, the Option 2, at £14.99 is the best. If you can afford the #3 at £19.99, it would be better.
Thanks Marc, that's the one I'd get, apparently when you've signed up, they send you the broadband modem in the post.

Thanks Marc, that's the one I'd get, apparently when you've signed up, they send you the broadband modem in the post.
Yeah but most people have wi-fi routers nowadays so they dont need the modem

Bl**dy DBE's!!! I had three followed by three blank pages before my last post here was sent.
diablo.gif

They say there that there's a lot of trouble with psp, I know it's not the games thingy, so what is it, & why is it apparently causing problems do you think?
Are you sure its not P2P that you read, thats mentioned in a few comments. It's basically a way of downloading, software like kazaa uses that.

Back
Top Bottom