Gallery: Game Screenshots

I'm thinking of selling my copy of Battlefield 2 and Battlefield 2: Special Forces Expansion Pack. I don't play them that much, so it's just taking up space.

I haven't played BF2 in two weeks now, I've been too addicted to FEAR. God I love that game.

BF2 is awesome, BF2142 not so much lol, its basically the same as BF2 without as many aircraft.

My guy likes to fart green...an loko! I even killed the other guy! Oh noes!
wowscrnshot070507124506tg8.jpg

OMG i love WOW but i got hacked i got banned and im going to get my account back after vacation cuz they said that i can just activate it somehow in this email I was a LVL 38 with 40G and saving up fer my mount and then i got hacked
-.- which sucked i collapsed. After i recover my account i dont care if i dont got anything but the pants on my A$$ i well get my money back i will get my armor back i will get my bags and all my items back so long as i still have my lvl 38 chara and he still nows how to leatherwork and i can play once more (took about 4 to 5 months to get this whole issue sorted out and now i just need a new computer with a better OS with all the Security updates and im playing that through the rest of July and August) I loved that arena in STV
And i was a hunter TOOOOO!:( :( :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom