Computer Items for Sale

Nah, nevermind on the G15. I can order it off of Newegg for a few cents more. I appreciate it though. I'll let you know if I need anything else.

What's your cheapest 7200RPM 160GB SATA HD? And Also, your Cheapest 250GB SATA HD, If possible. And any idea how much it would cost to post to the UK?

Hey i'll get that quote for you today, i got really at work yesterday wasn't able to come on the forum.

Hey Everyone!

If you guys need any items for your PC please let me know. I work for a computer wholesaler so i can get you good deals at my employee discounts !!!!!!!!!! :) :)

I honestly want to know why you come here with less then 100 posts and offer wholesale manufacture prices to all the members you don't even know?

Not to mention there is no benefit to you.

....or is there?

I honestly want to know why you come here with less then 100 posts and offer wholesale manufacture prices to all the members you don't even know?

....or is there?

I ordered from her and got my product, it was in perfect shape. So I am pretty sure she can be trusted.

....or is there?

maybe it is HER private online store...either way, if she is honoring her prices and forum members are happy, why the comment?

Back
Top Bottom