When do YOU think the new AMD Phenom CPUs are coming out in Q3?

lol yeah i dont think 64 bits added any performance compared with the headaches they caused with the OS install

celegorm same here
680i the only way to go
dont support ddr3 but oh well
with the 45 nm clock speeds r going to increase so much more with less heat
so i think amd might have a hard time keeping up

Eh, I'm not worried. My E6600 overclocked as it is will last years, not to mention once I get water cooling set up I'll probably get it over 4 GHz.

yea but do u want to trust the water cooling on ur good processor thats a lot of $$ Think about it before u get water cooling u have to TRUST THE WATER Have fun :D

yea but do u want to trust the water cooling on ur good processor thats a lot of $$ Think about it before u get water cooling u have to TRUST THE WATER Have fun :D

Haha that's what leak testing is for. Not to mention you buy coolant that doesn't conduct electricity to try to minimize damage if something ever does happen.

Most people don't have problems with their liquid cooling systems, just make sure you do what freestyler said.

Back
Top Bottom