Rate My Rig (Show off your computers juevos...)

I agree. Dell has definately stepped up in terms of case design. They look a lot better and are probably one of the best looking among OEMs.

At the same time tho they dont look too ott for the price range , fo instance they dont have a budget system but then a case with like leds all over like an xps case as the budget user dont realy care much about the case . That would be like getting a celeron D system then putting it in an antec 900 a very pointless excersise of prfound stupidness which would make you look like a total retard but then they dont use the generic greybox yuk . I certainly like the look of the new inspiron case too on the desktops
Personaly i like cases that are just subtle but good at what they do , like my case now has a side blue LED which is great in the dark , it also has a black front with a silver pannell at the bottom

. for instance i would much rater take a generic greybox that keeps everythingmightly chilled over a super glitzy case with a massive side window that only keeps rthings moderatly cooled

The way I look at it is this....I have a pretty bad ass computer (reguardless of the ALIENWARE name or not) fully expandable(believe me pleanty of room for alot of stuff.) Yea it is expensive but they game me 6500 dollars in ALIENWARE credit so I said why not **** it!(Not like im made of money). Plus Im not a total computer nerd, not really sure how to go about building one on my own. Learning though, and when it comes time to upgrade, Ill be able to put in some stuff I knew nothing about..but all in all I am happy with my purchase from ALIENWARE and this machine runs things beautifully.

The way I look at it is this....I have a pretty bad ass computer (reguardless of the ALIENWARE name or not) fully expandable(believe me pleanty of room for alot of stuff.) Yea it is expensive but they game me 6500 dollars in ALIENWARE credit so I said why not **** it!(Not like im made of money). Plus Im not a total computer nerd, not really sure how to go about building one on my own. Learning though, and when it comes time to upgrade, Ill be able to put in some stuff I knew nothing about..but all in all I am happy with my purchase from ALIENWARE and this machine runs things beautifully.

thats still very true and it owns mine so yeah i would take that system over mine at the mo

and yeah good point about the finance
and if i t runs how you want thats what matters lol , partly why i am still with my old P4

Finally someone that UNDERSTANDS...screw it....they gave me the credit I got the Puter....lol

Finally someone that UNDERSTANDS...screw it....they gave me the credit I got the Puter....lol

Its not that were knocking you. I'm sure the computer is pretty nice but for that price you could have got alot more. But hey like you said you got a really nice computer that should be upgradable so if you got the credit go for it! :) Have fun wanna start overclocking now?

Its not that were knocking you. I'm sure the computer is pretty nice but for that price you could have got alot more. But hey like you said you got a really nice computer that should be upgradable so if you got the credit go for it! :) Have fun wanna start overclocking now?

No overclocking will put my puter out of warrenty. But in about 2 to 3 years I sure I can do whatever to this thing that needs to be done..I already wanna add some stuff to it...lol..holy crap I can't believe I just said that...lol...

Back
Top Bottom