Happy Canadian Day!

Happy Canada day!

That brings me to a question. Why is there no America Day? I mean, sure there is the 4th of July, but that is more of an Independence Day. I propose America Day on the 23rd of March.

I think your right America should have an American day. It should be the day America was founded.

yes it is it is to celebrate the establisment of our country and people who fought the British for our freedom :D

if you believe there should be america day then you yourself can celebrate it on the same day as july 4th! brilliant!

I think your right America should have an American day. It should be the day America was founded.

Technically, America was founded on July 4th. That's when we declared our selves as an independent country. Until then, we were just a collection of land other countries owned.

Anyways, back on topic, Happy one-day-late Canada Day!

{edit} Whoops, didn't realize it was after midnight. make that two-days-late :)

To whoever said it: Canada Day is July 1st, but it was observed on July 1st and 2nd because the 1st was a Sunday or something.. all the stores around here were closed yesterday and it's delaying my ebay order even more.

Oh, and it's Canada Day not Canadian Day. ;)

Happy (belated?) Canada Day nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom