DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the error it fails with.

I've been searching for months and still no luck.

"faulting module mysqld-nt.exe,"
I found these on the my sql home page; [extracts]

"Bad SQL causes server crash"....."severity critical".... "fault address 01x001168bz"...."In My SQL 5, the server dies"

Theres a lot more but the site address link failed, is this of any help?

cant you try reinstalling mysql . Sorry if that is a totally noobish comment lol i dont know much about interenet stuff

I thought you were getting someone in to sort this? Can you give more details about this error. Versions, Codes, etc

Re: I got a Database error...

i'm just saying its like im sure David knows that the site has errors and stuff he cant be around 24/7 he has a life unlike the rest of us who stay on here 24/7 You don't' need to make a th read about god damn site error
I've had a talk with David, he's naturally very concerned but he is calm & not about to fall to pieces, this site is virtually his life, he works long hours then catches a train home around 10.30pm having been in his office since 8.30 in the morning & very rarely has a holiday, um, "the rest of us stay on here 24/7" ??, since when? a lot do, & a lot don't, & some moan moan moan, not really giving a sh*t about what happens to our site, but I DO!!! & if I could help, I would believe me!!!

Re: I got a Database error...

the whole lindon server was down. i belive he shut down the server to take a look. or maybe he called a guy to come look at it like he said. i tried all of his sites same thing.

david correct me if im wrong..

download a clean copy of SQL and copy and paste that file from the install files into the directory.

you could set up a virtual machine on your own computer with all the same files of the server and tinker with it. that way you wont hurt the actual server

cant we just change to a server which works?

ive had a constant db for ages.. i couldnt get on last night for very long til it died, and this is the first time today ive been able to get on, it is getting kinda tedious, your paying monde to the people who host the server.. and it doesnt work, might as well take one day (or however long it takes to change server) and get one which might get through a day without failing..

i would help bu t Idk anything about databases or coding of anyhting liek that sorry
Try going to the V bulletins guy like the guy who runs the site where you buy domains do you know what I'm talking about? Like contact V bulletin maintenace or maybe its the server I'm not sure sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom