IE8 trial coming soon!

If they are they are wasting their time. Safari is crap. I tried it and got even more popups than I did in IE. They should be trying to top Firefox and Opera.

At least we can all agree that Internet Explorer is at least better than Safari. :p

Only God knows what went on when Apple was making that forsaken browser. Jeez...

Is it going to be called Firefox 3? I have heard of it being called Minefield. Or Grand Paradiso. I hope it's just a codename because I love the name Firefox.

Well if they do change the name, please don't let it be Minefield. What an embarrassing name...jeez.

Isn't Firefox 3.0 in alpha stage right now?
Yeah, I heard there's going to be a beta release around the end of July though. When I said not too far off, I meant probably like 6 months or so.
Is it going to be called Firefox 3? I have heard of it being called Minefield. Or Grand Paradiso. I hope it's just a codename because I love the name Firefox.
I'm not sure...I think those are just codenames, I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Firefox 3.

Ok, I am just making sure. I would really hate it for them to switch names on me.

Back
Top Bottom