Anywhere Apart from here.

Mark.S.Taylor

Solid State Member
Things Are anoying at the moment for me Here it might not be the same for everyone else but change the 6 subjects with the one you would rather be doing who can think of the best one. :confused:

1.A Place :rolleyes:

2.A drink :p

3. Food

4. Guests :eek:

5.An Activity

6. Secound Activity

(So for me Id rather be In Barbados with A Tropical cocktail and Nachos with My Mates then go Scuba Diving and Then Party)
What about the rest of you? :D

well i would rather be in australia with a beer and a BBQ with some family then watch a movie and go to bed :D
also lovely weather in manchester at the moment aint it
EDIT>welcome to cf btw and i hope you enjoy your stay

On the moon with vodka on the rocks and a pizza with the red hot chilipeppers and chuck norris playing scrabble and hunting aliens.

Drinking IBC cream soda while traveling 70mph down a highway with 4 people in the car with Bohemian Rhapsody playing on full blast.

1.A Place

2.A drink

3. Food

4. Guests

5.An Activity

6. Secound Activity

At a club drinking whatevers bought for me and I would have ate poutine before going in with random shirtless guys, dancing than go home

just made another one cos i am tired and bored lol
1,in bed
2,drinking a hot drink of some kind
3,eating some marshmellows
4,wow seeing as it is guests i must say 2 beautiful women
5, I am sure you can guess here
6, oh and here

eating a huge bowl of cookies and cram icecream...oreos.....tons of smores...in a recliner....with a warm laptop on my lap....talking to you guys :D oooo forgot lots of ladies

eating a huge bowl of cookies and cram icecream...oreos.....tons of smores...in a recliner....with a warm laptop on my lap....talking to you guys :D oooo forgot lots of ladies

what are smores , i am in the uk and haveheard the name many times before but never bothered to look it up

Back
Top Bottom