whats everyone been up to

joxley1990

Golden Master
hey, sorry I havent been on alot recently.

Just started recently training to be a security guard, and im working 39 hours a week, which is enough. Works out about £670 a month which is nice though..

Still looking for ideas for my website, no idea what to do lol..

Yeah, so, updates everyone?

lots of db errors and just trouble accessing the site in general. as for me ive been working (dossing) at school. pointless when summers so close. apart from that ive been chilling today. oh i almost forgot i took my first driving lesson on friday :D

well tday was my aunts birthday so we all went out for a meal then we had a little drink over at her place but i didnt drink a lot so i am ok
wow £670 a month . care to lend me some dough as i have none :D

How did it go?
it went well. lots of talking as it was the first lesson but i did a tad of driving. my gear changing was great but i need to work on my steering. next ones on friday. i cant wait :D

@muz, you p*ss head :p ... stay in school :)

it went well. lots of talking as it was the first lesson but i did a tad of driving. my gear changing was great but i need to work on my steering. next ones on friday. i cant wait :D

@muz, you p*ss head :p ... stay in school :)
nah i have finished school . yay . also i dont drink that often , mainly special ocasions like bdays and christmas oh and my parents can be pretty strict about it . my dad got pissed today tho cos he couldnt have a drink cos he was driving

I've been trying to get to 1000 and get my second bar of rep. I am soo close to both goals..

Sounds like a cool job. Security for what?

Well...I went to my cottage for the past few days, we had some fun. New jetski. My friend didn't have his license to drive it, so he had to go on with me, and I had no idea how much worse it would handle with two guys on it. Basically, I hit the throttle, we got about 10 yards, the jetski did a barrel roll, and we got dumped, lol.

My girlfriend went on vacation, I'm not gonna see her for a few weeks :(

i got a new video card radeon 9550 256mb ddr and school ended a while ago and i passed all my courses:D

Back
Top Bottom