does anyone like xbox 360

Wow, I have had mine longer I think and you have more games. I should get more games, but I am sort of to lazy. :D

Yeah, I love it. I love Gears of War, Guitar Hero II, etc. My favorite feature though - the Media Center Extender. Coupled with the Transcode 360 software, I can download a movie, fire up the 360 MC, and transcode any format (DivX, XviD, etc.) to watch it on the fly. So basically, if I want to watch any movie, it'll be ready in half in hour assuming it's a good torrent.

Transcode 360 page:
http://www.runtime360.com/projects/transcode-360/

I don't see the point of the Elite. The matte black isn't that great looking, you could just get custom colored cases and they would look nicer.

ColorWare

As for HDMI, it's nice to have, but not necessary unless you have an HDTV that uses HDMI. XCM is supposedly making an HDMI cable for the normal Xbox 360. The HANA is supposed to be an improved version of the original ANA scalar chip, though. So I guess there is a little advantage, but there are reports that the HANA chip doesn't really do much and it's actually the video card that does the heavy lifting.

As for the 120GB hard drive, it's only good if you actually use it. Saved games don't take much space, so the 20GB is really good enough for most. Unless you're an avid Live Arcade and Marketplace shopper, it'll take a while to completely use all 120GB.

I'm just waiting for the 65nm refresh and hopefully improved cooling.

Yea i like it, but the only thing is I dont have one. I would save up but I am saving up for a new computer. Maybe one day I will get one, because it is the best system.

The X-box 360 isn't watercooled actually. It uses some kind of phase shifting, but its not water cooling.

the xbox 360 is water cooled. why would you need better cooling?

Where the hell did you get the idea that it's watercooled? :confused:

It uses heatsinks that have heatpipes for more efficient heat transfer, but no, it doesn't use watercooling.

Back
Top Bottom