Ha! This is funny.

Thelis

Golden Master
I went to my public profile, and just for the kicks I tried to ignore myself. This is the page that I got:

ingnorezu1.png

Lol true... maybe his dream told him to do that. I'm still hovering over that ban button Thelis :)

Oh man celegorm, it is 1 am where I am, and I was thinking for a full minute about what I had done, then I remembered that thread.

Oh the topic of banning, have you guys heard about the greatness and fairness of the mod celegorm? He is the ideal model of a mod, and we should all adhere to his authority. If he says something, it is the law.

All hail celegorm!

Oh man celegorm, it is 1 am where I am, and I was thinking for a full minute about what I had done, then I remembered that thread.

Oh the topic of banning, have you guys heard about the greatness and fairness of the mod celegorm? He is the ideal model of a mod, and we should all adhere to his authority. If he says something, it is the law.

All hail celegorm!

Only 1 AM?

i recon you wanted to show off ubuntu studio but you added something stupid to make it look more genuine :p
thats still pretty good though, both of them

I was talking to CompMan on Gaim messenger. It is a linux version of AIM, only much better. You can store all your contacts (from MSN, AIM...) on one buddylist.

Back
Top Bottom