Which case?

It should be possible to have a color switching pattern, of course, you might need a separate cheap microprocessor. In my opinion, it would be far more interesting to make the computer itself control the flashing. Now how that could be done...

a simple set of logic gates that provide a random color on an osicaltor that would change it every so often.

@thelis, i knew you had finished your build i was talking to freestlyer

Nah man, I am sorry but first off I do not like the way it looks... also I hear the edges are really sharp on it.

I decided to go with the Antec 900.

I've got a case that has an area in the front that has LEDs that change color. It really that there is several different LEDs in that area, and they just turn off and on in a random pattern, but it looks cool anyway. I don't know how it would change the colors...I didn't build it. Don't ask what case it is...it is branded an ASUS, but I don't know if ASUS just took it and rebranded it.

i think u should u should get the first one because its bigger and u have a bigger window in the case to look into it and its a nicer case and if u have to get in there its easier access

@thelis, i knew you had finished your build i was talking to freestlyer
Well, I'm on it now, I just have a few more things to get. I'm gonna get another monitor for a dual setup, a new mouse and keyboard, new video card, and water cooling. That should pretty much be it.

Basically, I'm just waiting until after Crysis comes out to get the video card, but other than that it's pretty much done.

deff go antec 900
i have it and the 200mm fan on top is a friken beast
suxs all the hot air right out
and since the power supply is on the boddem it helps suck head away from your
video card

Ooo, I did not know about the psu on the bottom. I am convinced now, the antec 900 beats all.

deff go antec 900
i have it and the 200mm fan on top is a friken beast
suxs all the hot air right out
and since the power supply is on the boddem it helps suck head away from your
video card
It helps suck head....:eek:

Ha, spelling errors gone too far.

Back
Top Bottom