Rate My Rig (Show off your computers juevos...)

CRYSJON

Baseband Member
Been out of the pc gaming world for quite some time now. Been into the console gaming and kinda fell out of the PC scene. Was very good at computers when I was younger (DOS DAYS...lol), back when all we had was maybe a few warez bulletin board sites and ASCII graphics. I remember my first computer, twas a IBM PC XT 8mhz...lol again...anyway just intrested to see what everyone is running. Just bought my dream pc not to long ago and I love this ******* thing. Think i did ok, had not purchased one in a LONG time..

Alienware full tower black case (New P2 Chassis) SLI READY
Red Front and Side Alienware LED
Alienware Approved NivdiA EVGA NFORCE 680i SLI Motherboard
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.67ghz E6700 4M Cache 1066MHZ Processer (Performace rated at 7.80GHZ)
PDP 512MB Low Latency PC-6400 AW95 DDR2 Patriot RAM x4 (Total 2046MB)
NividiA Geforce 8800GTX 768mb PCIE SLI
AlienAdrenaline 2.0 Video Performance Optimizer
Alienware 3.0 Video Cooling
High-Def Audio NvidiA C55-MB Sound Card
Logitech Z-5300E 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers 560Watt Peak Power
LG 20x Dual Layer DVD+RW Drive
AVC Dual Core HSF High Performace Liquid Cooling
1000WATT OEM ATX PSU Power Supply
Seagate 250GB SATA 3G 7200Rpm 8MB Cache

Welcome to the forums! If in fact you do have that computer, it is a BEAST! I just have one question, with a budget like yours (I am guessing a big one), why get 4 sticks of 512 ram?

Welcome to the forums! If in fact you do have that computer, it is a BEAST! I just have one question, with a budget like yours (I am guessing a big one), why get 4 sticks of 512 ram?

Because its an alienware you don't decide the exact parts that go in, you just say you want 2GB, so they give you 4x 512MB sticks

Nice. How much money did you wast- err, I mean spend. :p

Oh and welcome to Computer Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to abide by the rules! :)

Paid Around 4 and some change....and yea like that guy said up there they just gave me 4 x 512......oh yeah I got a montior as well A Dell 20" LCD HighDef 16:10 AR.....and the budget....hehehehe...they gave me 6500 dollars in instant credit. Was looking at and ALX for about 5700 but could not bring myself to get it....but it was a Quad Core Overclock Processer.....how I wish...

Oh and welcome to Computer Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay and be sure to abide by the rules! :)

What a warm welcome alvino.... Welcome (but if you don't follow the rules you are OUT!).

4 grand? That is very impressive. What games are you going to be playing on it?

Be sure to check out FEAR and Stalker too.

Also, do you have CS:S? I would love to see the results of that video test

Back
Top Bottom