Cheap New Programs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

random7398

Solid State Member
Now that I got your attention can some one tell me how to make a pciture that alsways changes like a 'display picture' sorta that continuesly roates betweens 2 still images?? Thanks Peoples

welcom to computer forums ;)

and i dont quiet know what you mean do u actually ant a program to change ur display pic or was that an example ?

if u want it to change ur display pic the on what a forum a messenger program ?

Oh and the fake title not very nice people answer here no matter what the title please just try be nice and honest and you will find members here alot nicer than if you have to lie to get attention

ok posting something that is 100% misleading to attarct people is plan STUPID and wrong. i aint going to do anything because i know as soon as you get your question answered you just going to leave like a lot of people.

EDIT: ahh screw it neg rep using stuff like this to your advantage pisses me off

ok posting something that is 100% misleading to attarct people is plan STUPID and wrong. i aint going to do anything because i know as soon as you get your question answered you just going to leave like a lot of people.

EDIT: ahh screw it neg rep using stuff like this to your advantage pisses me off

Well said! :D

Ok well I had to get attention because there are so many posts on this fourm i needed attention in a hurry, SO rry about it anyways. But if you can help me because on another fourm this guy has his Avatrar* or watever it is as 3 pictures that keep chnaging so I just needed help, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom