9/11 Loose Change

well i personally think it was def not a commercial airline like we are led to believe coz if it was then y wont the government just release the CCTV footage that would clear there name ? why coz they are hiding something and they are backed into a corner like a 5 year old child with a sweet in his mouth that refuses to open his mouth.

why wont he open his mouth coz he has the sweet in his mouth .

sorry for the poor metaphor

I have one question for all you who believe this was an inside job. Would you believe that if someone else was president but you still had all this "evidence"?

can a mod add a pole to this thread please ?

id like to see how many people think 9/11 was down to the governemnt and how many people think it was down to bin laden

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

As joking as this article looks, it is well researched.

More material:
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html
http://www.loosechangeguide.com/LooseChangeGuide.html

What do I think? honestly I have to agree with maddox here. Whats stopping the GOV from popping the heads of a few college kids with macs a little bit of video editing skills?

well that would proove even more so that they had hit the spot

I'm not going to debate this topic because I think it's a bit too controversial for me but I do believe that to every situation there will always be two sides. This is one of those cases, I'm on one side of the fence and others are on the other. I believe it's best left that way before the argument escalates.

I have one question for all you who believe this was an inside job. Would you believe that if someone else was president but you still had all this "evidence"?

personaly i would as i just see Bush as another polititcian , but i am in the uk and his politics dont directly effet me but i am sure there are people in the US who dont just think of him as another politician but they actually have valid reason to hate the guy
but at teh end of the day evidence is evidence IMO also look wha thappenede over here when the whole Blair governement claimed Iraq could scramble weapons in 45mins and they tricked everyone into agreeing to a war based on this fact and it turned out false

Another thing i am not 100% agreeing that it is a conspiracy , i am on the fence in this one . The argument for a conspiracy is very convincing but i am not just making my mind up based o wathching a 1hour 30minute film .But i do agree that some points raised in the film are rather convincing . It is one of theese things i may never make my mind up on

can a mod add a pole to this thread please ?

id like to see how many people think 9/11 was down to the governemnt and how many people think it was down to bin laden

I want to yet I don't. Unless everyone tells me otherwise, I see it as a potential threat. One side is going to be out-numbered and will become defensive when they see the numbers, and I don't want that happening.

If you guys can promise not to do that, I'll add a poll to this.

yeah add a poll, it shouldn't cause anything bad.

celegorm said:

yes. And there is no way that it was only Bush that planned this, he probably didn't plan anything about it. He might have said, "ok, do it" but I think that's the most he did.

yeah add a poll, it shouldn't cause anything bad.

yes. And there is no way that it was only Bush that planned this, he probably didn't plan anything about it. He might have said, "ok, do it" but I think that's the most he did.

Yesah i dont think he could plan all this by himself . I thi ksome other milatery big wig planned it then he agreed . Hell he may have not even been in on it he may think it was a terrorist attack

If you add a poll tho can you please add three options . Yes i think it is an inside job . No how can it be posible. And i am not sure
also i dont have a problem with a poll as long as people dont sink to chilishness when there oonion is outnumbered , either side of the fence ,

Back
Top Bottom