wtf..crazy

Wo.... I have seen that done, but not with anybody that tall. That must be an awfully precise flip.

Now I want to see that fat guy try that.

thats crazy!
you dont think its just two videos, one of the girl jumping, then one of the basketball hoop, then merged together do you?

WOW dont think it is 2 videos coz u can c the net of the hoop react to her passing through and if some1 fillmed it with a basketball through the hoop the ball would go through the hoop at the same time as the girl and therefor it would be very difficult to remove the ball without removing the girl.

besides the ball would be behing the first layer of net so again it would be very difficult to remove the ball without removing the net.

unless it was done professionally and used a blue screen and blue ball and removed all of the blue from that scene and then layered it.

seems a bit too much trouble to go through though lol

I think she did get hurt. Look carefully while all the guys are celebrating, she's holding the back of her head.

Yeah those guys did not seem to care much about the girl, just whether they could accomplish what they wanted to. The bodyslam made me crack up.

I hope she is alright... She didn't seem too badly hurt.

Back
Top Bottom