Gallery: Your desktop

yh but that is adding 3rd party software which is always a pain in the ass.
if you backup your registry first then there is next to no risk.

OR even simpler just right click your desktop and click hide desktop icons / or untick show desktop icons

Doesn't matter. TweakUI is Microsoft Certified. Installing it is like any other program. Click 'Install', let it finish, click 'Finish' and you're done! Nothing hard to it.

When I first heard about Linux I was skeptical about whether to get it or not to. I was worried that everything was going to change and I will not be able to do anything. I was VERY wrong. It is actually great, and can do whatever Windows can and more.

Also, most of the software for it is free, any yet is better than Windows software.

Debatable. Like I've always said, Windows isn't for everyone, but neither is Linux. ;)

Doesn't matter. TweakUI is Microsoft Certified. Installing it is like any other program. Click 'Install', let it finish, click 'Finish' and you're done! Nothing hard to it.

Debatable. Like I've always said, Windows isn't for everyone, but neither is Linux. ;)

However, if you dual boot it... Winux IS for everyone.

this is my pc now:
dtpc.jpg

this is my laptop:
dtlap-1.jpg

I love the SLI background man. Did you just google that or pick it up off of one of the manufacturer's sites?

That is a very nice wallpaper.

Just a question, how big is your monitor? It seems really large in proportion to the icons for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom