iPhone Predictions?

exactly , this is the same with the ipod . How many people have 30gb or 80gb of music . Not many yet loads of people buy a 30 or an 80 gb i pod video

It's easier than you think. I've filled up my 30GB Gigabeat S with about 20GB of music. Some have even more music. Really depends.

Then again, that's why there are the Nano and Shuffle. Not everyone needs their entire library with them, so that's what those are for. If you're not exactly an iPod fan, some great alternatives would be the Sandisk Sansa (comparable with the Nano) and the Creative Zen Stone (versus the iPod Shuffle).

It's easier than you think. I've filled up my 30GB Gigabeat S with about 20GB of music. Some have even more music. Really depends.

Then again, that's why there are the Nano and Shuffle. Not everyone needs their entire library with them, so that's what those are for. If you're not exactly an iPod fan, some great alternatives would be the Sandisk Sansa (comparable with the Nano) and the Creative Zen Stone (versus the iPod Shuffle).

no i actually have a 30gb vid i pod and have failed to fill it yet as i only have about 5-6gig of music

I did say that it depends. :rolleyes: I never said everyone would fill it.
yeah i know . i only bought it for the video function anyway but i dont use it as much as i thought i would . otherwise i would have got a smaller player

I bought my Gigabeat S because it did everything the iPod did at a cheaper price with a better user interface. I mostly use it for music, but sometimes the day before I have standardized testing or something (the STAR test sucks) I put a movie or some videos in it to keep me company during all the extra time I have.

I bought my Gigabeat S because it did everything the iPod did at a cheaper price with a better user interface. I mostly use it for music, but sometimes the day before I have standardized testing or something (the STAR test sucks) I put a movie or some videos in it to keep me company during all the extra time I have.
They let you use it during tests?? Damn, we're not even allowed to bring water bottles with us because I guess some kid wrote answers on the inside of his water bottle...

Yes this may be all good an well, but does the iPhone make you cappuccino's? No!

So this is what you do:

Buy an old laptop with a webcam for $500. Get Skype. Buy a coffee maker for $100. And there you have it! Your new revolutionary phone.

They let you use it during tests?? Damn, we're not even allowed to bring water bottles with us because I guess some kid wrote answers on the inside of his water bottle...

For STAR testing, yes. They're not too anal about STAR testing, since it's used as statistics when determining the school's API score. That's why I always screw around during STAR testing. It's the California High School Exit Exam (or CAHSEE for short) that they're hella anal about. The only thing you're allowed to do is sleep or draw or sit there. You can't even read.

Back
Top Bottom