Gallery: Your desktop

Well, I could have posted mine earlier, but CPU2 Overheated with the fan not spinning fast. Was fixed via dipping the fan into veggie oil. Now, it spins fast, but smells veggie oil :p

untitledqq3.jpg

if your gonna have an empty desktop you much aswell apply the reg tweak to remove the recycle bin :)

yh if u do wonna remove it the reg tweak is here

start regedit and goto

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\
SOFTWARE\
Microsoft\
Windows\
CurrentVersion\
Explorer\
Desktop\
NameSpace

and find the key {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

and delete it

yh if u do wonna remove it the reg tweak is here

start regedit and goto

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\
SOFTWARE\
Microsoft\
Windows\
CurrentVersion\
Explorer\
Desktop\
NameSpace

and find the key {645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}

and delete it

Or you could just easily download TweakUI and use that to take out the Recycle Bin instead of running the risk of screwing something up in your registry.

Or you could just easily download TweakUI and use that to take out the Recycle Bin instead of running the risk of screwing something up in your registry.

yh but that is adding 3rd party software which is always a pain in the ass.
if you backup your registry first then there is next to no risk.

OR even simpler just right click your desktop and click hide desktop icons / or untick show desktop icons

if your gonna have an empty desktop you much aswell apply the reg tweak to remove the recycle bin :)

Nah, I leave it there because I use it and I'd like for it to stay there.

As for Linux, one of my PCs runs it very good!

or you could download a reg file that applies it all automatically. i have it somewhere on my pc :)

When I first heard about Linux I was skeptical about whether to get it or not to. I was worried that everything was going to change and I will not be able to do anything. I was VERY wrong. It is actually great, and can do whatever Windows can and more.

Also, most of the software for it is free, any yet is better than Windows software.

Back
Top Bottom