9/11 Loose Change

Lol, it was the US gold depository, not a mine, but either way there was lots of gold down there

And what would the goverment get out of planning attack on their own soil, and killing thousands of innocent people? And on top of that doomed the economy not only in th eUS, but aroudn the world.
a reason to go tow war in a country with a load of oil thus meaning a better economy in the long run .
also if the US could destroy the rest of the worlds economy but still keep their own pretty stable they could easily win wars as other countries would have no money for arms
i peronsly dunno what to think about this .I know the British government lied about iraq being able to scramble a chemical attack in under 45minutes (if i remember correctly)which later got rubbished and then a load of politicians got embraced that they have been rumbled so can you trust any politician . On both sides of the lake. As for my views on Bush well as all polititcians do he has a personal agenda that comes before the welbeing of the country he is in control of

A thread doomed from the beginning. Lock it while the firestorm hasn't gone out of control yet.

i don tthink it should be closed . if people cant discuss a serious subject like this without flaming each other then how do they expect to lead a normal life as you are always gonna meet people you disagree with

. i think if you dont agree with someones comment why make a personal attack against the person . what would there be to gain

yh i think theres a rule that after 10 - 20 years they are allowed to release government / confidental news

yeah, though I think it's 50 years. And anyway, they can still be kept secret if they want to keep them secret.

As for why attack Iraq mmm.. O ... I... L

And what would the goverment get out of planning attack on their own soil, and killing thousands of innocent people? And on top of that doomed the economy not only in th eUS, but aroudn the world.

You never know. There are a lot of random conspiracies like how supposedly FDR knew about the attack on Pearl Harbor but failed to prevent it, or how the Moon Landings were faked. :p

yh but IMO there has never bin this much evidence against a conspiracy.

IMO taking in the evidence from the loose change videos.

it was not a plane that hit the pentagon.
the phone calls from the flight that landed in the field was fake.
atleast 1 of the planes that hit the twin towers was not a commercial airline.
some government person was told not to fly on that day.
'betting' on 747s stock going down was up by a hell of alot.

and this is only few of the facts i remeber off the top of my head and again i repeat i do not recall another conspiracy that has this much evidence.

People can choose what they want to choose, the facts are layed in front of you. Its up to people to make the decision. Seeing as I believe 9/11 was a conspiracy, if this thread even changes one persons opinion/mind on what happened I believe it is of use and should not be closed. I understand that people have various ideas of what happened, as long as this can stay civil and we can all act like adults and not make attacks on one another I see no reason why this should be closed.

People can say what they want, I disagree with most of what has been said in this thread. I don't think it was an inside job, but people are free to believe what they want and even though I completely disagree with their opinions, they have reasons for believing what they do and I can't change that, so I respect their opinions. I've seen some debates get out of hand here, but this one has been civil and I see no reason to close it.

People can say what they want, I disagree with most of what has been said in this thread. I don't think it was an inside job, but people are free to believe what they want and even though I completely disagree with their opinions, they have reasons for believing what they do and I can't change that, so I respect their opinions. I've seen some debates get out of hand here, but this one has been civil and I see no reason to close it.

Well then before we even speculate about the wtc what crashed into the pentagon ?

Back
Top Bottom