What CPu can i upgrade to??

jes007

Solid State Member
have an old system i will supply a link, i have upgraded, 2gig ram, raedon 9250 256mb, hard drives, ect... i'm thinking of upgrading to like a 2.8ghtz, or 3.0 i do want hyper threading whats the maxx i can go on this MB, will i tell a difference?? thanks, i'm thinking that core frequency has something to do with it, here is the link to intels processors with HP thanks
http://www.powerspec.com/systems/arc...lection=89 21

The one Taylor gave you a link to in the other thread is the fastest processor you can get for your board. The Prescott P4's are the one's with 800MHz and HT, his board only supports Northwood or Willimate. I have 2 Prescott 2.8GHz HT processors. They work great, but get hot.

don't get the processor you linked in the previous thread, it's a different socket type and won't work with your motherboard...

taylor linked the best choice for you unless you're gonna replace the motherboard as well as the processor...

don't get the processor you linked in the previous thread, it's a different socket type and won't work with your motherboard...

taylor linked the best choice for you unless you're gonna replace the motherboard as well as the processor...

ummm ???? what you talking bout mate the link he sent us is to a socket 478 the link taylor gave us to the new processor is 478 ??? where did u get wrong socket from ?

ok i just thought i would get more replies here, also where you talking about the one i posted??, what about the Bios rev question?? will i tell a difference with the 2.8 over the 2.5??

Back
Top Bottom