iPhone Predictions?

Yeah, I already know some people who are thinking about getting it. It will be a success, but not nearly as successful as the iPod.

I read this in the newspaper the other day:
"iPhone is a revolutionary and magical product that is literally five years ahead of any other mobile phone."
- Steve Jobs, Apple CEO

Wow...I just laughed at that.

Anyway, personally, I would never get it. I text way too much to make it practical.

i think its not going to live up to all the hype...and people atre going to be dissappointed when the get one.the top model only has 8 gigs of memory and thats supposed to be for media??? the i pod has 60 gigs???something like that it can't do much out of thebox period its the worst smart phone out there!! thats my opinion and i live the ipods so im not a apple hater at all!

wow dude, pelase go back to school and retake Econ 101 and 102. Wants>Needs in our world.

Agreed. Most people will buy it simply because they want it and because it looks cool. It was the same for the iPod and it'll be the same for the iPhone. I could find a dozen MP3 players that are just as good, if not better than the iPod for about the same price, if not cheaper.

Does anyone even need half of what the iPhone or any competent Smartphone offers? Who the hell is actually going to use Google Maps?! Like Ownage said, if you need to use Google Maps on the fly, then you're just not prepared enough.

It's just human nature to buy what we want. Buying things because we need them is a lower priority. If everyone bought things based on need, the moment any Smartphone, or the iPhone for that matter, releases it would be rendered useless because most people just need a phone to talk and text people with. No one needs an MP3 player, a GPS system, or a email client with their phone unless they're a road warrior businessman or something. The average consumer does not need all that.

Agreed. Most people will buy it simply because they want it and because it looks cool. It was the same for the iPod and it'll be the same for the iPhone. I could find a dozen MP3 players that are just as good, if not better than the iPod for about the same price, if not cheaper.

Does anyone even need half of what the iPhone or any competent Smartphone offers? Who the hell is actually going to use Google Maps?! Like Ownage said, if you need to use Google Maps on the fly, then you're just not prepared enough.

It's just human nature to buy what we want. Buying things because we need them is a lower priority. If everyone bought things based on need, the moment any Smartphone, or the iPhone for that matter, releases it would be rendered useless because most people just need a phone to talk and text people with. No one needs an MP3 player, a GPS system, or a email client with their phone unless they're a road warrior businessman or something. The average consumer does not need all that.

exactly , this is the same with the ipod . How many people have 30gb or 80gb of music . Not many yet loads of people buy a 30 or an 80 gb i pod video

i could easily fill a 30GB iPod video. i have 10gigs of music :D and my brother as got several movies. thats another 10-15 gigs there. thats 20-25gigs what we have sitting there. then i could easily rip some of our DVD's to MP4 and put them on there to fill the rest.

i dont think they make a 80gb ipod i thought it was 30, 40, and maybe a 60 i dunno.

i could easily fill a 30GB iPod video. i have 10gigs of music :D and my brother as got several movies. thats another 10-15 gigs there. thats 20-25gigs what we have sitting there. then i could easily rip some of our DVD's to MP4 and put them on there to fill the rest.

i dont think they make a 80gb ipod i thought it was 30, 40, and maybe a 60 i dunno.
well yeah thinking about it i could prolly make about 30gb i have about 5 gigs music and then movies so ya and yeah the new ipod videos are 30gb and 80gb , 80gb is a lot

Back
Top Bottom