OH that is such a relief.

Thelis

Golden Master
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070630/ap_on_re_eu/britain_bomb_defused

I just want to say how grateful I am that that horrific plan was thwarted in time.

-Thel

It was a stupid thing to do and it was harsh, but I don't know if it says in that article they found another one after the first...

seems like all the latest terror plots are happening in the UK ever since 9-11. its either the US just covering them up or homeland security is ACTUALLY WORKING. *Gasp* no it cant be. maybe just maybe lol

Yeah it was a horrific plan. Nail bombs, gas bottles etc outside a crowded club. Why would anyone want to do that?

Yeah it was a horrific plan. Nail bombs, gas bottles etc outside a crowded club. Why would anyone want to do that?
I would try and answer that, but then id get banned for all the obscenities i would use when i said what i think of these people.:)

These people are scum, they result to terrorism to get there political views across no matter who it hurts, I despise all of them and hope they blow you themselves up by mistake.

These people are scum, they result to terrorism to get there political views across no matter who it hurts, I despise all of them and hope they blow you themselves up by mistake.

im sure they wouldnt mind...as long as they die for there cause.

i dont see what they are trying to prove by doing things like this. if they dont like our system of goverement then they can suck it. thats why you live in a different country. if they dont like our religion(primary) then they need to re-read the Koran which teaches religous tolerence of all things.:eek:

These people are scum

I think that just about sums it up. They believe their god tells them that killing thousands of innocent people (ok may 100 per attack, but you get the idea) will get them to eternal paradise. What ever religion tells you that is just effed up.

I think that just about sums it up. They believe their god tells them that killing thousands of innocent people (ok may 100 per attack, but you get the idea) will get them to eternal paradise. What ever religion tells you that is just effed up.

there religion dosent say that....its just like every one elses religion. it is steryotpying really because not all terroists are Muslims. some are even Budist :eek:

From what I have seen on our news they are doing it in the name of God (then again, when have we known the American media to be truthful?). But hey, I didn't say they were all Muslims. Heck, I didn't point out any specific religion.

Back
Top Bottom