Graphic Problems

P3PPERZ

Baseband Member
When I play guild wars and other games on my computer I get random texture flashing and stuff appearing on my screen. I dont know if it's a rendering problem or what but was wondering if anybody else had the same problem and could share a solution. Ty all in advance

If the card is over clocked like CompMan asked, try running it on default settings.

If it is not, try new drivers (or older ones if you are using the newest).

Also, how is the air-flow in your computer? Your video card could be overheating. Check it out, blow out any dust and see how it goes.

Way off topic here, but do you need a guild in GW?

No its not over clocked but i need to get ATI tools again to find the temp if it is over heating. Pretty sure I am using the latests drivers.

Asus A8N-S motherboard i believe, AMD Athlon 64 FX-55, 1G of Rame, 80G western digital, Radeon X 1900GT video card, Windows 64x SP2

Hmm, have you got the latest drivers? It could be because your running X64 version of XP aswell.

yeah but I been running x64 for awhile and never had these problems so must be my drivers but I got the latest drivers for my graphics card or do u think it could be something else that needs updated?

Back
Top Bottom