WoW help

sek3o1

Daemon Poster
Well today i couldent help myself i bought the burning crusades i havent played WoW in 7 months.but ne ways i need someone to help me all my friends think the game is nerdy and i was wondering if any one on the forums play and could help me out with gear and gold and such!

aha mate, i used to play it, its a great game i know, except the downside is " COST" i'm in high school atm and i carn't play it cause its either study, or wow...

it is a very nerdy game, but a addictive game non the less

so take care, and use it in moderation:)

thanks

p.s. best guild : totus solus
best server: stormscale
ts is on stormscale btw

Gears and gold is mainly by doing instances. Bosses will drop these items.

Addictive, it's fun to play, but I will NEVER say addictive. I get pissed at it from time to time.

It's true, I don't have gaming blood. Multimedia is my corner.

Theres actually alot of people who play WoW. You dont have to be a nerd to play it cause its made to be a game for everyone. I guess it all depends on how you play really. If you like to pretend your the character then your the nerdy player if you like to play just cause its so damn fun then I guess you'd be "normal". You dont HAVE to be a nerd to play it. I know so many people who like to play it. Even my sister and she's like one of those girly girl popular people.

Anyway about giving you gold. Dont you need to be on the same server as someone to give them stuff? The chances u'd find someone on your server here are probably not so good. Unless blizzard changed the rules and I missed it.

Back
Top Bottom