More iPhone News

you can send emails and text on the iPhone. the feautures are NICE expect that it comes at a cost...600$

There are still quite a few features missing. Some features even the most basic of phones have, but the iPhone lacks. The iPhone can't send or receive picture text messages, which even my 6 year old Nokia phone can do.

good job......is this the only forum you belong to or is there more??And if so do you post just as much there?

I'm in a few other forums, but I post the most here.

you can send emails and text on the iPhone. the feautures are NICE expect that it comes at a cost...600$
You can't send them practically. I pretty much fill up my text inbox once daily. That's 50 texts a day. It would waste so much time trying to type it with a tiny touchscreen keyboard.

That's another problem. Typing and dialing with the touchscreen will take a while to get used to. The human mind needs some form of feedback when inputting things, like the type of resistance you get from a keyboard or keypad on a Smartphone. The iPhone lacks this, so it might be all nice and spiffy with it's multi-touch screen, but it's never going to replace the normal keypad.

WOW a double post seperated by another persons posts. nice timing freestyler :D

i dont think AT&T is the biggest carrier. but they might be after they merged with cingular but im not sure. i know verizon is the most popular in our area

Ok, let's not spread wrong information. AT&T (formally SBC) is not merging with Cingular. Cingular was a joint venture between SBC and BellSouth. When SBC bought out AT&T, they changed their own name to AT&T. So AT&T is essentially SBC with a new brand. Keeping that in mind, they had a venture where BellSouth and AT&T both controlled Cingular. Now, when the new AT&T (SBC) bought out BellSouth, they aquired the last share of Cingular leaving AT&T as the whole owner of Cingular.

AT&T rebranded all their services with the AT&T moniker. So when Cingular became part of AT&T, they changed Cingular back into AT&T Mobility.

My youth pastor is selling a 360 elite for an iphone. He is retarted in my opinion. An iPhone for a 360. tsk tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom