Car Thread!

It isn't that bad. I mean obviously it isn't good for certain things, but it is a nice car.

Oh I love it. But it's pretty slow in a straight line. If I had money falling out of my pockets I would fix that problem.

The Exige S is so small, it is unbearable. Small cars are not great for American Roads, seeing as how they are dominated by huge cars that do not care how much the other car cost.

The elise at least gets some respect, while the Exige looks sort of comical.

Too bad those huge cars can't even match the Elise or Exige. The weight to power ratio is so magnificent that it leaps like a Cheetah and you'll be gone before those retarded Hummers even get to 20 MPH. :p Not to mention you can easily outmaneuver them.

The only thing is that you should try not to get hit because you'll definately get owned. :p

nissan240skylineschrg1eo.jpg

nissan240skylinemotor5su.jpg

Too bad those huge cars can't even match the Elise or Exige. The weight to power ratio is so magnificent that it leaps like a Cheetah and you'll be gone before those retarded Hummers even get to 20 MPH. :p Not to mention you can easily outmaneuver them.

The only thing is that you should try not to get hit because you'll definately get owned. :p

Most of the stuff that has a chance of hitting me is either so small that it is fine, or so big that I can pass right under it.

Although god forbid it ever happens.

You can get a Lotus in the US, my neighbor has one, its yellow/orangish. That thing is really nice!

I KNOW! Lol, I even posted an address.
They are sold in the US as well.

There is a place near me :
Park Avenue Lotus
1-877-LOTUS-01

If we can't get one from there (I do not see why), I am originally from Europe, and my mom has connections deeep in the Inports and Exports branch of the government, so she is positive she can somehow get one to the US.

Which lotus does he have? The elise I am guessing, but it also might be the Exige.

Back
Top Bottom