Which one?

so by that comment im guessin u think the 1st one is better?

man i really need some help on this since im ordering it tonight lol
I dont know because ive never used either of them. Im just asking him to provide proof of what he is saying.

They both have their good points, one has got slightly better resolution, and the other has got a better contrast ratio. I personally would have the samsung, but thats purely because its a brand i trust.

I've found some more in-depth specs for the AOC 20" monitor click here to view them.

I know people like branded names, or the most pretty looking but it REALLY has no affect so it doesnt matter to me which one u think looks better. I personally think the AOC is better because im planning to use it for a monitor, a tv for my ps3 and a normal tv.

It has a HDMI connection as well as vga, whereas the best the samsung offers is DVI which tbh is becoming old technology compared to HDMI. And im guessin since the AOC is widescreen is can have an aspect ratio of normal and widescreen.

Yeah, at the end of the day it's what you're happy with, because it's you who's buying it not us.:)

But not all samsungs are top of the line. From what i see the second one is better.

^yo compman^

MAN you have GOT to stop it with the saying hellow to CompMan everytimes you see a thread that he responded to. We get he is your cousin, we are happy for you both, but PLEASE FOR GOD'S SAKE, STOP REPEATING IT@!!@!! :mad:

OP: I personally like the first one since I am so accustomed to 19'' TVs and screens. It is also better resolution. As for the brightness, you have a point, the second one has better contrast.

It is really up to you, but if I was in your place I would get the 19'', but that again is my opinion.

Personally, I would not get either, but the AOC has HDMI, which is a plus for the PS3.

Lol Personally neither would I....but i'm only doing with what little budget I have, and I think these are the only HD ready tv's I will find within a £200 price limit.

Besides I will most likely upgrade to a 32 or 40" hdtv within a year with a nice expensive monitor, just thinking space and money since i've got one more year left @ uni.

That's like $400 USD. There are plenty of 22" pretty high quality monitors you could get for about half that price. Or even the 20.1" Dell 2007WFP.

That's like $400 USD. There are plenty of 22" pretty high quality monitors you could get for about half that price. Or even the 20.1" Dell 2007WFP.

I'm not after a monitor though really. I'm after a space saving HD ready tv with HDMI socket and PC monitor capability as i'm building a complete gaming set (New rig, Playstation 3 & Wii) in a very space restricted room with a tight budget so thats the reason I need a hd tv so can play hi-def games, and watch tv and use my pc all on the same screen.

Back
Top Bottom