Coders Needed :) PC Achievements system

Gammarage

Beta member
Hey guys. I'm posting here to let everyone know that my team is currently working on a PC achievements system, very similar to the Xbox 360 Achievements system.

What I am posting here for is:

A) Suggestions - Should the system be a messenger client such as xFire? Or a forum based system? Or both? Also, What games should we include first? Our top 3 choices right now are The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Counter Strike: Source, and MMO games.

B) Coders. We definately need some people with the coding experience to build an online client that monitors what you do in single player, as well as multiplayer games.

C) Support :) It's just always nice to hear some good things about the project, and whether or not people believe that it should continue.

xFire: GammaRage

Message me for any info about the project, or if you want to help be a coder :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Games for Windows are going to be linked to the Xbox Live accounts and Achievement Points very soon. I think Halo 2 PC already is.

I know. But I am talking about for the many games that are NOT going to be under the Games for Windows system, and the many, MANY games that have already been made, such as Counter-Strike Source, Elder Scrolls 3 and 4, MMO's, etc...

Back
Top Bottom