More iPhone News

Yea, Verizon is only popular in ares. In other ares maybe Cingular is popular. But out of the whole world Verizon is the most worldwide used.

Cingular ended 2006 with 61 million and Verizon with 59 million. This is just talking about direct retail subscribers. Cingular has a big chunk of the government and major businesses.

Yea, Verizon is only popular in ares. In other ares maybe Cingular is popular. But out of the whole world Verizon is the most worldwide used.
Not at all. (Former) Cingular is probably bigger than Verizon overall. Verizon is mostly only popular on the east coast U.S.

@ Mustang, yes, Cingular controls most of the business cellular plans.

i dont see what all the fuss is about...i mean its like a ultra portable laptop without options...you can't text or send emails...can't use the camra and it dosent have flash!! that dosen't seem like a good phone to me...i mean i phone is for talking.....i have nexttel the i880 and its great i get alot of texting,unlimeted beep,got a 2.0 megapixel camra with a spotlight on it for in the dark.thats a phone!!!too much hype on the i phone i think it will take like the gen 2 or 3 to get it right just like the i pods!!

me to there like the same price and it has a 5 megapixel camra!!!thats a good smartphone

Personally, I'd much rather have a Nokia N95.

Agreed.

Apple's exclusivity with AT&T is a bad idea. Not only is their coverage and stability horrible, their EDGE mobile broadband network is ancient and the iPhone only works with 2G, not 3G networks like Verizon and Sprint Nextel's EVDO networks.

dang i just seen you got 16,372 post!!! do you have the most post on the forum???thats crazy!!

Yes, I have the most posts here. That's what happens when you consistently post for almost three years. :)

good job......is this the only forum you belong to or is there more??And if so do you post just as much there?

you can send emails and text on the iPhone. the feautures are NICE expect that it comes at a cost...600$

Back
Top Bottom