Iiyama vision master and ATI X700 , can't see entire screen

jimmy1542

Solid State Member
Hi,

I can't display 1600 x 1200 or anything above with this setup. The screen gets cropped and I have to scroll around. Anybody know what might be wrong?

Monitor is fine on another computer and another monitor is fine on this computer, but together the screen gets cropped.

I have uninstalled the ATI drivers using this guide and drive cleaner. It did not help. Although I could not find one of the reg keys the guide pointed me to. The "installed options" one.

I forgot to mention it's a Iiyama vision master pro502.

It displayed 1600 x 1200 fine, until my CPU broken. I hooked up another monitor to my computer after it broke. And it recognized it as "default monitor." After I hooked the Iiyama back up and it has not worked in the resolution since then. My computer would only recognize my Iiyama as default monitor too, so I thought if I restored the system back it would be okay, but it wasn't. Now it recognizes it as an Iiyama vision master pro502, but it does not display 1600 x 1200 fullscreen.

Did you try adjusting your screen settings? Your settings might not be set to handle 1600 x 1200. I had a similar problem, try it. If it doesnt work just change your resolution.

Yes, I changed the settings to 1600x1200 in control panel, under display. I'm not quite sure what you mean by screen settings. The buttons on the monitor?

You shouldn't have to change any settings on the moniter itself.

When you hooked up the other moniter to your computer, did it display that resolution like it should, or was it bad as well? If it wasn't 100% either, then I'm leaning towards drivers or video card problems.

Monitor (Iiyama) is fine on another computer and another monitor is fine on this computer (at 1600x1200, the one I'm using now), but (using them) together the screen gets cropped.

I don't know what dude was trying to say in the post.

I might just stick with this monitor, Trinitron Multiscan G500, if no one know and/or I can't figure it out. It is smaller, but picture seems kind of "faster" in gaming. Although I don't play much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom