TV-Tuner card

Excellent.

Here's the UK one :p

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=GX-027-HA&groupid=701&catid=56&subcat=169

I guess it's a very good choice indeed. If I were to connect my consoles up to my computer somehow, would it involve using this TV tuner in some way? Or if I need additional equipment? .. I'm guessing I will, but is it OK if you could tell me what please?

Thanks in advance.
You use this TV Tuner, and then, rou plug your console in whatever output it needs. If you want a cable AND console in it, that's very possible. I believe they have another port saying IN, which lets the TV in...but I don't remember the GC and XBOX's RF.

You use this TV Tuner, and then, rou plug your console in whatever output it needs. If you want a cable AND console in it, that's very possible. I believe they have another port saying IN, which lets the TV in...but I don't remember the GC and XBOX's RF.

you can get an adapter to change the output of a console to RF :)

What does rou mean?

:p

If I want a cable and console in it? You mean the coaxial cable and the S-Video right? Because the TV- In on that card is for coaxial.

Edit: I want to connect my X-box and my Wii up to this, so any clues? :D

RF is Coaxial. and i didnt see a s-video IN on that card you listed so you would have to get a splitter or switch the cables everytime.

first off never triple post like that.

but i dont see what ther other end of the s-video converter plugs into.

and yes i guess you woundt need anytype of console converters for that card. i thought the composites were outputs not inputs. you could actually hook up 3 inputs on that thing :D.

first off never triple post like that.

but i dont see what ther other end of the s-video converter plugs into.

and yes i guess you woundt need anytype of console converters for that card. i thought the composites were outputs not inputs. you could actually hook up 3 inputs on that thing :D.

Sorry about the triple post - I'm in a bit of a rush.

You don't see what the other end connects to?

The console SCART perhaps?

Connect the console SCART cable adapter into the S-Video adapter (shiny metal end) then with my super S-video cable, plug one end into the Adapter and then to the TV Tuner card and everything should be fine. Shouldn't it?

Back
Top Bottom