Weird Dream

Well, it happened in some dreams about something else that I probably logged in for around 2-3 mins, andn then gone back to whatever I was doing.

Dude, I don't know what you're smoking, but you REALLY have a powerful one! :p

FYI, I spend a lot of time, probably too much on the PC, but that still doesn't keep me from going out. Okay, I've gone sick of riding a bike for like a long road, where there is nothing, in hot days, but that won't keep me inside. I have my mother going out almost each day, and we haave the car. We both can drive...depending. When my mother wants tanning on her right arm, I drive :p

Fun!

Well, it happened in some dreams about something else that I probably logged in for around 2-3 mins, andn then gone back to whatever I was doing.

Dude, I don't know what you're smoking, but you REALLY have a powerful one! :p

FYI, I spend a lot of time, probably too much on the PC, but that still doesn't keep me from going out. Okay, I've gone sick of riding a bike for like a long road, where there is nothing, in hot days, but that won't keep me inside. I have my mother going out almost each day, and we haave the car. We both can drive...depending. When my mother wants tanning on her right arm, I drive :p

Fun!

he is smoking the CF fever :D

Back
Top Bottom